Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Spencer Jack Drives Up Little Mountain For Christmas Tree

I found that which you see here in my email inbox this morning.

Apparently Spencer Jack drove his dad to Mount Vernon's Little Mountain Park to harvest a Christmas tree.

I did not know Little Mountain had a Christmas Tree Plantation.

There are a lot of Christmas Tree Plantations in Western Washington.

Here in Texas I have more than once come upon a store whose Christmas trees for sale had come all the way from Washington.

Which has always seemed odd to me, what with the East Texas Piney Woods Region having Christmas Tree Plantations.

Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, has told me that Spencer has become an excellent driver, with the only type terrain left to master being mountain driving.

I wonder if Washington has seen an uptick in auto accidents since the driving age was lowered to 8?

And now the finished Christmas tree product. Either Spencer Jack has grown quite tall, or that is a short Christmas tree.


No comments: