Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Favorite Ex-Sister-in-Law & Cousin Olivia In Maui Possibly With Spencer Jack

Last month I blogged about Celebrating Retirement With Spencer Jack On A Beach In Maui.

The retirement being celebrated was that of my favorite ex-sister-in-law, Spencer Jack's Grandma Cindy.

After seeing that Spencer Jack was on Maui the following Facebook exchange occurred  between me and my Favorite Cousin Scott.

Scott Barry: tell spencer to say hello to cousin Olivia while he's on the island...

Durango Jones: Spencer, your cousin Scott wants you to say hello to your cousin Olivia whilst you are on Maui. I think Olivia manages a big hotel somewhere on the island. She should be easy for you to locate. You could maybe ask your cousin Scott for precise directions...

Scott Barry: liv owns the marriiott hotel north of lahaina...

Durango Jones: There you go, Spencer. Drive your mom to the Marriott north of Lahaina and find Olivia.

And now, on this evening of the 2nd day of December I got email from Spencer Jack's dad,  my Favorite Nephew Jason, with the above photo and text saying....

Cindy and cousin Olivia. In Maui.

I assume Spencer Jack drove his Grandma to Olivia's Maui Marriott where he took the above photo, but I am only making an assumption, based on very flimsy evidence. All I can say, with absolute certainty, is that that is, in fact, Olivia and Cindy in the photo.

Since both of the photo posers look so young, I must point it out that that is Spencer Jack's Grandma on the right, apparently old enough to retire, which would make that Olivia on the left....

No comments: