Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One Can Not Help But Wonder What The Saddest Thing About Betrayal Is When One Thinks About A Moose

I saw the truism on the left courtesy of the ever amusing Miss Bev on Facebook.

Miss Bev really has a knack for putting good stuff on Facebook. Like yesterday there was a video with several moose and a lawn sprinkler.

The majestic moose has long been one of my favorite critters. This may go back to early childhood when a big moose ran amok on the flats of the Skagit Valley, becoming a minor tourist attraction til it left the valley or ended up in someone's freezer.

As for betrayal.

I've not been betrayed all that much. That I am aware of.

I have noted that when a betrayal has taken place that the betrayer may not have been an enemy prior to the betrayal, but, forever after, the betrayer lives in enemy territory.

I have had relative betrayers and former friend betrayers.

It has been my observation that those who betray a relationship reveal a deep character flaw in themselves that makes the betrayal easier to digest, because one realizes one is best rid of such a person, no matter what the relative relationship.

Well, that is enough of thinking about moose for today...

No comments: