Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sneezing On Top Of Mount Tandy Before Navigating A Maze Of Thorns

I returned to the Tandy Hills today for the first time since my recent bout of allergic woes became even more woeful after my visit to the Tandy Hills last Saturday.

I parked on top of Mount Tandy and barely exited my vehicular transport when the sneeze impulse hit me.

Fighting back the sneeze impulse I thought to myself, this is not good, it's the Tandy Hills to which I am allergic.

As I walked down Mount Tandy, past the maze of purple thorns you see in the picture, the allergic woes began to abate, once again. The more hill hiking I did the better I felt.

I have concluded it is not the Tandy Hills tot which I am allergic.

What a relief.

Another relief that I found on the Tandy Hills today, was to find that someone has removed the mysterious ice chest that has laid next to the trail, by the equally mysterious burial crypt, since August 25, which remains intact.

No comments: