Monday, September 10, 2012

84 Years Old Walking With The Indian Ghosts Who Haunt The Village Creek Natural Historical Area

That is the shaded Village Creek Natural Historical trail you are looking at in the picture.

It was to this location, to walk with my favorite Indian Ghosts, that I drove today to do my daily walking.

I am currently experiencing a respite from the allergic woes I've been experiencing the past couple days. Currently the National Weather Service has issued an Air Quality Alert for this part of the planet. Those who are sensitive to bad air are advised to be careful where they do their breathing.

The pollen level is supposedly extremely high today.

I am hoping whatever it was that caused me to go into allergic meltdown has gone away.

The allergy woes have caused me all sorts of aggravation. Yesterday I seemed to be suffering from some sort of allergy caused dementia.

For instance, yesterday I told someone I was 35 when JFK was assassinated. This would make me only 84 years old. The person I told that I was 35, when JFK last visited Dallas, was under the delusion that I was 29. Thus reading that I was 84 caused her to spew the tea she was drinking all over her keyboard.

I feel real bad every time I cause someone to spew anything on their keyboard.

This morning I learned that 6 months ago I was sent incorrect drawings to add to a website upgrade. I've been asked to insert corrected drawings ASAP. If I was still in allergy suffering mode I don't think I could do anything ASAP that required any attention to detail.

The lunch bell just rang. Chile Rellenos.

No comments: