Wednesday, February 8, 2012

On The Tandy Hills Enjoying New Brush Free Vistas

The New Nude Tandy Mesa
It was barely 40 when I took off for the Tandy Hills a few minutes before noon. I did not realize til I got cold that today required long pants.

Lacking long big boy pants caused me to need to run up the hills in order to warm up.

I parked on View Street to enter the hills via the main entry point. Off the main trail, I took the first option to the right.

I was soon surprised to see the formerly brushy view totally altered by Saturday's Brush Bash, with there now being a clear view of a now bare, flat mesa.

I am thinking this newly bared, flat mesa is going to provide a colorful wildflower vista in a couple months.

I heard no unseemly motorized vehicle noises today. I did not get near the site of the recent massive Tandy Hills Raw Sewage Spill to see if the ecological disaster is still being worked on.

Or cleaned up.

No comments: