Monday, December 5, 2011

The First Monday Morning Of December Has Dawned Wet With No Snow At My Location

The view from my primary viewing portal on the world on the first Monday morning of the last month of 2011 is about the same as yesterday's.

Wet.

The rain continues to fall in semi-copious amounts. Since the deluge began the D/FW zone in various locations has recorded varying amounts accumulated, with a little more than 2 inches at the wettest.

And this morning snow is falling on parts of North Texas. Decatur, which is about 40 miles northwest of my current location has had around two inches of white stuff pile up on the ground.

Currently at my location the outer world is chilled to 35 degrees. I will not be going swimming this morning.

Changing the subject north, away from this wet part of the planet.

This morning I was surprised to learn that the town the Wild Woman of Woolley, Betty Jo Bouvier, lives in, Sedro-Woolley, in the Skagit Valley of my old home zone, is getting a Medicinal Marijuana producing facility.

I was not aware that Medicinal Marijuana had been legalized in Washington.

No comments: