Monday, October 31, 2011

The Long Halloween Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man On The Last Monday Of October

You wouldn't think the overhead noonday sun would cast as long a Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin Man as it does, as evidenced by today's picture of the Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin Man.

It is currently 72 degrees at 2 in the afternoon. This hills were heated to the high 60s when I hiked them today. Very pleasant.

I found no new tires on the Tandy Hills today. I did encounter one other human, but no other wildlife.

And no human caused flash floods blocking my way.

Changing the subject from the Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin man  to the Shadow of the Thin Lady known as Elsie Hotpepper.

Last night Elsie Hotpepper asked me for help with some of her new attachments. Helping people with their attachments is really not a forte of mine. I did not feel like there was anything I could do to help. I like being helpful and don't like it when I am not helpful.

Tonight I will likely be suffering an ordeal due to being helpful. I'm going over to Miss Puerto Rico's to help her book a flight to her home island. This never goes well.

No comments: