Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Ides Of October Dawns Polluted Semi Deep In The Heart Of Texas

I'm appalled it is already the Ides of October. Day 15. The 3rd Saturday of the 10th month of 2011.

Time flies ever faster and I don't like it.

I also do not like the air that I breathe. I seem to be becoming evermore stuffed up with every passing day. Nasal spray intervention seems to be increasingly ineffective.

As you can sort of tell via the view from my secondary viewing portal on the world I am up about the same time as the sun this morning.

I think the diminished oxygen intake caused by my diminished air flow due to my diminished nasal passages is causing me cerebral pain in the form of a mild headache.

I am hoping a return to what I hope is a dried out Tandy Hills has some sort of restorative effect on me. But, before that I am going to see if going swimming has some restorative value.

Talk to you later.

No comments: