Wednesday, May 11, 2011

East Fort Worth Was Bombed By Fireballs Last Night

I am feeling a little hazy this morning of the second Wednesday of May.

Somehow when I took a picture of this morning's view on the world my camera managed to match my current gauzy view on the world.

Last night, after the sun left, a T-storm arrived in my zone, with lightning striking very close and thunder rumbling very loud.

While the thunder rolled Fort Worth police were flooded with calls from my East Fort Worth zone reporting fireballs in the sky, bombing the ground.

I did not see any fireballs. My view is rather restricted. I wish I was over at Miss Puerto Rico's during last night's storm. I suspect I would have seen the fireballs.

Changing the subject from fireballs. Betty Jo Bouvier read something in one of my bloggings that caused her to call me. I saw the incoming call from Betty Jo, not knowing it was Betty Jo, because the area code I was seeing was 181, which is the country code for India. I was mortified that it might be an Indian customer service calling center calling me. So I did not answer.

When I listened to the voice mail and found it was from Betty Jo I could not figure out why she was in India. I returned Betty Jo's call to learn she was not in India. Why I saw the 181 country code remains a mystery.

What is not a mystery is the fact that right now I am going for my morning swim before it gets any hotter.

No comments: