Monday, January 28, 2008

Stephenville UFO Related Photo


Sunday, January 27, 2008, approximately noon, I was walking at Oakland Lake Park in Fort Worth when I saw what appeared to be an alien spacecraft. The Stephenville UFO in broad daylight I wondered? But there were no spinning lights, and it wasn't moving, just hovering above some houses. Alien abduction perhaps? The object was a very unearthly shade of blue that was quite displeasing to the eye.

Luckily I was at Oakland Lake Park to take photos for a webpage. And so I got a good pic or two of the Fort Worth UFO. Or what I thought was a UFO.

Locally, the powers-that-be seem to be attempting to cover up this possible UFO sighting by claiming the object is a water tower. I don't believe them.

Just like the UFO spotters in Stephenville, I saw jets in the sky when I spotted the Fort Worth UFO. But they appeared to be passenger jets heading to D/FW Airport. No jets appeared to be circling the supposed water tower.

No comments: