Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hillary & Wild Video

Well. It's been a week plus one day since my New Year's Day hike at Tandy Hills Park in rugged jungle-like Fort Worth. Today I finally got around to making a video of that hike. You can find it here by going to the webpage with the video link. Or click the Windows Media Player pic with the newspaper banner saying TANDY HILLS PARK and that should open the video or click here. If you watch the video you may be surprised that such wild open land is so close to a big city downtown.



See if I pay any attention to polls anymore. FOX, CNN, MSNBC, all of them had polls with Barack Obama way ahead of Hillary Clinton. I thought it was a foregone conclusion after listening to the talking heads that Hillary was going to lose New Hampshire and that her campaign was in full, total, careening out of control, collapse.



A couple of my nephews, Blue and Max, have started blogging. Blue and Max are my little sister's offspring. Recently a pair of nieces have been added to the mix, Emily and Abby. They live in Tacoma. That is in Washington.

No comments: