Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Access Denied: But I Don't Need Permission To Access The Fort Worth Star-Telegram


If I had a paranoid nature, that which you see above might have me thinking the Fort Worth Star-Telegram was offput by the time or two, well multiple dozens of times I have made mention of something erroneous I read in a Star-Telegram article, and has somehow managed to deny me access to Fort Worth's sad excuse for a newspaper of record.

That which you see screen capped above started happening yesterday, telling me I do not have permission to access the Star-Telegram on "this" server.

I don't know what is meant by "this" server. Is that my server being referenced? Or the Star-Telegram's server?

What I do know is that it was easy to get past the lack of permission to access the Star-Telegram on whatever server is the issue...


No comments: