Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cold Golfing Waiting For Hot Water To Arrive


No, that is not me above having myself a mighty fine time golfing under a cloudy cold sky.

A few minutes ago I was taking a short walk north on the Circle Trail and saw the golfer you see above golfing on the golf course on the far side of Holliday Creek from my abode's location.

I believe this is called Weeks Golf Course. There are two golf courses that butt up against each other on the east side of Holliday Creek. 

Mother Nature decided to get chilly again, after being nice for a couple days, all the way into the 80s. But today She is blowing cold, in the 40s, with the wind chill making it feel like it's in the 30s.

These cycles of hot and cold in the outer world sort of mirror the condition of my interior world. As in I still do not have hot water running out of my faucets. 

Not having hot water on demand is not as much of a nuisance as I feared it might be. Having no hot water is not nearly as annoying as having no water.

Or no electricity...

No comments: