Monday, September 10, 2012

Apparently Killing Sweetwater Rattlesnakes Is Senseless & Makes You Look Like A Moron

On the left you are looking at a screencap of the webpage on my Eyes on Texas website devoted to the Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup.

This afternoon I got yet one more email about the rattlesnakes in Sweetwater. Those rattlesnake emails have become frequent lately. So, I Googled "Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup" and found that my webpage about this important subject is back Googling in the #1 spot, hence the emails asking me where rattlesnake meat can be purchased, if I sell rattlesnake skins and rattles. And my favorite, asking me for my favorite rattlesnake recipes.

I have no rattlesnake recipes. Let alone a favorite.

And then there are the haters, you know, those who hate those who murder rattlesnakes. I think some of the haters think I am one of the murderers. I have never killed any snake, rattlesnake or any other brand.

Today I got a good example of the hater type rattlesnake email, incoming from someone named Jack Kittae. Jack Kittae totally overly formatted his message, all highlighted in red, with words shouted in various sizes, as you can see via part of the email, in the second screencap of the day.

I copied and pasted the email in its formatted mode, but it looked real bad in blog form, so I de-formatted it for your more easily read reading pleasure...

Hello Roundup People, Consider this a warning from a very powerful person who plans to shut down your operation. Just think (if your able to actually THINK) A rattlesnake is just as dangerous as an electrical outlet......If you don't put your fingers in it....YOU WON'T GET BIT. These animals are NOT hurting you or coming to your house seeking food and shelter.

Do you all think killing Rattlesnakes makes you "COOL"????????

What you are doing is senseless and makes you look like a MORON!!!

Why don't you have a FLEA and TICK roundup and kill some things that really bother us HUMANS.

It won't be long before WE SHUT YOU DOWN FOR GOOD.

Meanwhile, I will continue to BREED Rattlesnakes by the HUNDREDS and release them in the wild.
YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!

My only hope is that ALL OF YOU receive a nice, big, fat, juicy BITE right in your face during your next IDIOTIC ROUNDUP.

You will never know when one of us is out in the crowd....letting some nice big Timber Rattlesnakes loose.

If it didn't have any consequences....I would take your "hatchet man" and do to him what you do to those defenseless little RATTLESNAKES..

YOU ALL make it real easy to HATE YOU and FEEL SORRY for you at the same time.

YOU ALL are NOT COOL and are not REAL MEN no matter how hard you try and convince yourselves......

I REALLY, REALLY hope you get BIT and stay in the hospital for a few days.

YOU are ALL so WRONG.....WAKE UP ROUNDUPPERS!!!!

Go get your Pick em Up Trucks and your Bud Lites and go hunt some Coyotes!!

GOD is watching YOU and HE doesn't like what he sees...better watch your Karma!!!

LEAVE OUR RATTLESNAKES ALONE!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there's ever a Moron roundup, this guy (or girl) better hide under a rock with his reptilian brethren.

Sorry, that was unkind.

Bryan Hughes said...

Yikes, not the best email.

Regardless, yes, the roundups in Texas are a national embarrassment. Hopefully the day will come when they are changed to an educational event, like many other states have done.

Unknown said...

Hes right all rounduppers are idiots who are full of themselves and i would totally give that hatchtter or whatever a taste of his own medicine if you know what I mean! We who are against pointless idiotic cruelty will stop at nothing to stop this senseless murder

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Sweetwater where this roundup happens. If none of you live there, then you have no idea what you are talking about and are feeding into the propaganda. The rattlesnake population can get rampant down there and yes, they DO come into our yards and our homes. The roundup started as and continues to act as a population control to keep the residents safe. And instead of killing them and senselessly wasting the bodies, we clean, cook, and make souvenirs from the skins. It not only protects the people who live in Sweetwater, but also has a major boost in the local economy.