Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Am Being Mr. Miserable In Texas Today

I am almost certain that this too shall pass, but right at this point in time I'm feeling the most miserable I've felt this century.

I think I may have a fever, with my immune system in overdrive trying to fix me.

I'm running on about 2 hours sleep, if that, a throat that is sore, a head that aches, an energy level that is low.

Yes, I am being Mr. Miserable.

Years ago that was my theme song.

Mr. Miserable.

I forget the words. Something like I'm Mr. Miserable, with followup lines that seemed amusing back when I could remember them.

I gave up trying to sleep around 5 this morning. The following hours were spent laboriously adding new images to a website. The image originator, based in Los Angeles, did not do what he was supposed to do with the images. So, I get to fix them.

I will spend a few hours doing image fixing and then I'm going to medicate myself with herbal tea and hope to find some peaceful Nirvana.

Peaceful Nirvana will likely prove be elusive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn image originators!

Steve A said...

Nirvana just doesn't seem the same after Cobain.