Saturday, February 4, 2012

The First Saturday Of February Dawns Steamy In Texas

The view from my primary viewing portal on the outer world appears to be a bit steamy on this first Saturday of the second month of 2012.

I don't know why I'm looking at a steamy view. It is not freezing. The temperature is currently 12 degrees above freezing.

I did not remember, until it was too late, that last night was the Grand Opening of the Paradise Center Camp Bowie Bingo. No one reminded me. I need reminders. Or I don't remember.

In a couple hours there will be throngs of Brush Bashers bashing brush on the Tandy Hills. I am not a big fan of communal brush bashing, so I suspect I will likely not be doing any brush bashing today.

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. One of my favorite holidays of the year. I probably should go to the bother of finding out who is playing in the Super Bowl this year, prior to the event taking place. I do know America's Former Team, the Dallas Cowboys, and the Seattle Seahawks, are not in this year's Super Bowl.

Yesterday's predicted heavy rain and thunderstorms did not materialize at my location. All that fell from the sky was the usual pollution, a short period of light rain and some drizzle.

I also know I am not going swimming now, though I wish I was.

1 comment:

CatsPaw said...

My windows are steamy, too. I guess it's just the right temperature differential and humidity - or I'm breathing too much.