Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trying To Hike The Muddy Trails Of The Tandy Hills While Being Confused By My Closed-Head Injury

The Stunning Skyline Of Beautiful Downtown Fort Worth
I quickly figured out I was premature in my return to the post-deluge Tandy Hills today, when I found too much standing water and sections of muddy trail.

So, I got my salubrious hill hiking in using the cross country over the prairie mode. That worked out well.

Looking at the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth today it appeared to have shrunk from the last time I viewed that particular row of massive skyscrapers.

I got back from the Tandy Hills and woke up my computer to see that Elsie Hotpepper had taken umbrage at me being anonymously picked on due to my erratic behavior caused by the lingering effects of the closed-head injury I suffered years ago when I fell, head first, off a ladder, in a barn, in Mount Vernon, in Washington.

I have a bit of a headache right now, due, I think, to an incident this morning that is sort of embarrassing, and which I don't care to detail.

Speaking of embarrassing, I am embarrassed to admit I goofed up on going to the Paradise Center Christmas Party. I had fully intended to do so. The Paradise Center invited me weeks ago. But, somehow I had it in my closed-head injury head that the party was on Friday. I learned, via Facebook, this morning, that I was erroneous.

The Paradise Center Christmas Party is taking place right now.

I need a social secretary to keep track of these type things. It is too much to expect me to keep track of such things on my own, what with that aforementioned, closed-head injury.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what a closed-head injury is, who could enlighten me? I suppose I could Google for the info. But, that'd require remembering to do so.

3 comments:

CatsPaw said...

We should have gone to the party. I was remiss in replying to the invitation.

Well, we can go play bingo with them soon! If we win, we can get your head injury fixed.

Durango said...

CatsPaw, I kept intending to email you to ask if you wanted to go to the PC CP with me, but I never remembered. Damn head injury related memory woes. That'd be amusing to go play bingo there. I've not bingoed since the last century with my dear, late granny, up at a bingo hall in Ferndale, WA. I've got some clothes to bring the PC people too.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are helping to promote gambling and corrupting the morals of people, esp. them mentally ill people with that paradise cult you seem to be so supportive of. Then again closed head injury and mental illness ain't that much different, is it? No self respecting Christian would help promote or participate in such sinful activity as Bingo, conducted in their dirty smoke filled cramped dens they call bingo halls. Shame on you.