Friday, August 14, 2009

My Favorite Aunt & Red Hot Mama

I was worried about my favorite aunt. She never misses a birthday. A card and letter always shows up, either the day before or on my birthday. This year the card showed up at the P.O Box, today, 3 days late.

About half the time the cards are mountain bike themed. This year it was bike themed, but not mountain bike.

The mountain bike reminds me I have still not fixed mine. It's been so long it does not cross my mind anymore to go on a bike ride. This must be what senility is like.

I got 4 messages this morning telling me I should become friends with Red Hot Mama. Then a 5th person asked me who Red Hot Mama is. I said I had no idea. She then told me that Red Hot Mama is one of my Facebook Friends. I looked at my Facebook Friends and saw no Red Hot Mama. I know a couple Hot Mamas, but I don't think I know any Redheads.

It's perplexing.

I am going to go see Mark Twain by the Trinity River some time after noon today. That should be exciting. Maybe by the time I get back someone will have told me who Red Hot Mama is.

No comments: