Monday, August 17, 2009

Insomnia Strikes Deep Into The Heart Of The Sleep

Another strange night in Durango World. I was real tired, so I went to bed real early. First mistake. But I fell asleep easily. And woke up at midnight. Was this too early to start a new day, I wondered?

After thoughtful consideration, I decided midnight was too early to get up. Thus began 4 hours of tossing and turning that ended at 4, when I did get up.

I was in the pool before 5. I like being in the water in the dark. And with no moon lighting up the place, it was dark.

After I had breakfast I turned into a blogging, webpage making maniac. Except for this particular blog, which is the blog that if I don't blog I get emails or calls asking what's wrong with me. So, far, though, today, no emails or calls inquiring after my well being.

I'm checking out for a couple hours. Talk to you later.

No comments: