Tuesday, August 4, 2009

912 Project Fort Worth March & Rally???



Okay, I am now off my Washington theme for the day, at least for now. My Fort Worth Underworld Spy I call Hottsie Tottsie sent me a link to a video about a March and Rally to take place here in Fort Worth the day after the upcoming 9/11. Lately we've been doing so much protesting here in Fort Worth. Up til the Rainbow Lounge incident and its resultant uproar, I did not think the locals knew how to hold a good ol' loud, disruptive protest.

And now this 9/12 deal. Started by Glenn Beck. I only learned recently, from my favorite TV star, that Glenn Beck grew up in our old zone, that being Mount Vernon. What is it about the Skagit Valley that grows so many cranky people and TV and Movie stars? Is it the rich soil? The pure drinking water?

Below is the blurb off YouTube describing, in brief, this upcoming Fort Worth March & Rally...

Join the 912 Project Fort Worth for a March and Rally in Downtown Fort Worth on September 12, 2009. We are tired of our voices not being heard, come be heard. Wake Up America and come protect unalienable rights of life, liberties and the pursuit of happiness as we take back this country and preserve the U.S. Constitution. The 912 Project was started by Glenn Beck in early 2009.

No comments: