Sunday, October 4, 2026
Sunday Keeping Dry Nature Communing In Walmart
For a few months, of late, Walmart has been one of my air-conditioned go-to places for my daily nature communing and endorphin acquisition, when the outer world is overheated.
Today, on this first Sunday of the 2026 version of October, Walmart was my go-to place for nature communing, not due to HEAT, but due to rain. Lots of the wet stuff dripping down from a totally overcast sky.
Due to it being Sunday morning, and due to Wichita Falls being in Texas, most people are in church, thus rendering Walmart a sort of ghost town, which you see photo documented above. A couple humans are visible way down the aisle.
So, the nature communing was a bit lacking today. But, I sure did enjoy being in regular pants, along with a long-sleeved sweatshirt.
Last night I found the need to get undercover soon after I was in bed mode. I think it has been two days since the A/C has activated. But, I have yet to feel the need to switch the interior climate control from "COOL" to "HEAT". I suspect it won't be too many more days til I feel compelled to switch to "HEAT" mode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment