Sunday, September 24, 2023

One Drive Forgotten Memories


On this 4th day of the 2023 version of Fall, an email from Microsoft once again told me I was seeing memories from this particular day.

That I do not remember.

What is that road leading to in the photo on upper left? Guadalupe Mountain? The Big Bend zone? Somewhere else?

That appears to be an artist's rendering of the Dallas Cowboy stadium in Arlington at the lower left. The area surrounding the actual stadium looks nothing like the artist's rendering. 

That would be me next to the Dallas Cowboy stadium, in mountain biking mode. Where I was biking, I have no clue.

Above me that looks to be an old mission type structure, located where, I  again have no clue. I have zero recollection of seeing such a building.

And above the old mission that looks to be a sombrero wearing cowboy on a horse. Was this in the Fort Worth Stockyards? Or a parade. Again I have no clue.

So, that conclude my memories I do not remember on this final Sunday of September... 

No comments: