Thursday, September 28, 2023

Going To The Pilot Point Great Mural Fiasco With Ms. Bullwinkle


 Interesting email last night from a Ms. Bullwinkle...

Greetings!

I went down the interweb rabbit hole with your website. I started out looking at Scarborough Faire, which I frequented and worked at in the 80s...from selling incense to carrying a Redtailed hawk named Dallas on my gauntlet. (Dang, they have totally lost their sense of humour, those pirate belly dancing wenches!)

And then I stumbled upon your Eve of Pilot Point article...appropriately under Scandals!

Synchronicitously, I am currently in the cast of the world debut of the play, The Great Mural Fiasco about the mural! It was (beautifully!) written by the mural's artist, Justine Wollaston (who does theatre under the name Justine Scott) and she is directing. If you aren't too far away, it would be great if you could come! I'd like to put you on my guestlist too, to makie up for the silly Ren Faire poops that have more pomp than circumstance. heheheheh

I've attached the flyer card for the play.

Best regards!
-amacker
______________________

Well, I can not remember when last I was invited to the world premiere of a play...

No comments: