Friday, August 11, 2023

Happy Birthday With Trump & Blue Cheese


This morning I had myself some fun opening envelopes and packages that have arrived in the past couple days.

I found the birthday card you see above inside one of the envelopes I opened. The happy birthday greeting at the lower left on the card included for the first time ever, a happy birthday from my Great Nephew, Cade.

This morning Cade's grandma, who is also my sister Jackie, text messaged a happy birthday message, along with a photo of Cade, who is now one month old.


Cade looks so tiny. It would make me nervous to hold the little bundle of joy.

That Donald Trump thing you see sitting on top of the card from Cade and family arrived from Amazon a couple days ago, sent by a certified McNutt in Virginia.

In one of the boxes, which showed up this week, one contained a giant 7 pound round of Blue Cheese. The round of Blue Cheese was surrounded by multiple freezer packs to keep the Blue Cheese cool.

Of all the cheeses in cheese world, Blue Cheese is my favorite...

No comments: