Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Driving With Linda Lou To Lucy Park's Emerging Green Leaves


This first Tuesday of the third month of 2023, it was with Linda Lou onboard, I drove back to Lucy Park for some high-speed nature communing.

Since I was last at Lucy Park, two days ago, leaves have begun sprouting on some of the trees, such as the one you see above, a harbinger of the arrival of Spring in a couple weeks.

Today's nature communing may be the last for a couple days. Storms are scheduled to begin arriving later today, and last, to varying degrees of severity, through Thursday.

As you can see, clouds have already arrived, ahead of the storming. 

Tomorrow I will likely be at the Wichita Falls Public Library during my regular nature communing time of the day. I need to replenish my reading material supply...

No comments: