Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Look At My Google Memories From January 18

Again Google perplexes me with an email with a look back at my memories from a specific day. As in today, January 18.

Today I made sure I remembered one of the memories. On the right, in the middle, that would be the Shadow of the Sikes Lake Thin Man, today, walking around Sikes Lake. 

I deleted Google's memory from today, at that location, and added the memory I actually remember. As you can see, the Sikes Lake Thin Man is in shorts today and a t-shirt.

Warm.

A bit breezy, but warm.

In those other memories I think the top two are from Tyler Lake State Park, in East Texas. I was out there to ride that park's well regarded mountain bike trails.

Those top two photos are not phone selfies. Such had not yet been invented by that point in time. Those two photos would have been taken with my Casio digital camera with its swivel lens feature which let you swivel the lens to aim it at ones face to take what is now known as a selfie.

I do not remember if the Casio had a video screen. It must have, or how would one have managed to so accurately aimed the camera?

I think the lower left photo was also taken in Tyler Lake State Park, with that water being Tyler Lake.

On the lower right, that is Grandma Jones. I do not know why I would be having a memory of Grandma Jones on January 18.

Changing the subject to another of today's memories.

UPS delivered a big box of WSU Cougar Cheese a few minutes ago. I have yet to open the box. I will let you know what I find in the box tomorrow.

I didn't know anyone made cheese from cougar milk...

No comments: