Saturday, November 30, 2019

Beautiful Blue Last November Day In Texoma

A couple hours after the sun arrived for the last day of the 2019 version of November the two day fog siege lifted, with the sky returned to its usual clear blue with nary a cloud to be seen in any direction.

And so this morning my mechanized motion device took me to the Wichita Bluff Nature Area to roll my bike wheels up and down some hills, along with dozens of others who came out of their Thanksgiving hibernation to get some salubrious exercise.

All in all a pleasant experience, except for the bad barking behavior of a poorly train German shepherd. The owner had the decency to be apologetic, claiming the bad dog had been cooped up for days and was thus overly rambunctious.

My first annual Tequila Taco Thanksgiving went well. There were few complaints, and lots of leftover taco fixings, along with leftover tequila.

On Thanksgiving after texting a Happy Thanksgiving message and asking if they were cooking the turkey at their new cabin, I heard from David, Theo & Ruby that they made faux turkey for their Thanksgiving dinner. I have no idea what a faux turkey is. I shall make inquiries.

And now it is only about 25 days til Christmas. All my Christmas decorations are up, and all my Christmas shopping is completed, with all my Christmas cards in the mail...

No comments: