Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spencer Jack's Uncle Joey Has Temporarily Moved To Texas

That is Spencer Jack's Uncle, my Favorite Nephew Joey, aka FNJ2, you are looking at here.

A few days ago I blogged about Wikipedia Having Me Confused About Dallas.

That blogging generated several comments from someone named Anonymous which left me confused and commenting myself, once....

Anonymous said...
I have recently learned that one of your FNJ's will be Dallas inbound tomorrow morning. I suppose you can task him with solving the Dallas's namesake mystery.

Durango said...
Anonymous, which of the three FNJ's is in Dallas tomorrow morning? Why have I not been informed of the impending inboundment? Since the only airport in Dallas which lands big planes is Love Field, I assume this is where the FNJ is landing, not at D/FW International, which is not in Dallas, but is sort of in Fort Worth at its south end.

Anonymous said...
Durango, the FNJ will be staying in the Addison area, and he is wondering if this is in a dry county, and if so, how does one obtain beer? Also, I have been informed that he has packed his cowboy hat in hopes of fitting in with ya all.

Anonymous said...
Update: FNJ is indeed traveling to DFW, not Love field. He has now been cleared by TSA Agents in Seattle. He attempted to fly by his alias name and was told that was not allowed. Apparently they have a policy of not allowing baby Kangaroos on their DFW outbound aircraft.

Well.

The last Anonymous comment provided a good clue as to which of the FNJ's was flying to Texas. The flying out of Seattle info eliminated FNJ3, that being Favorite Nephew Jeremy, since he would be flying out of Phoenix. The mention of baby Kangaroos clued me that the FNJ must be FNJ2, as in Favorite Nephew Joey.

When I talked to my mom this morning it was confirmed that Joey is in Texas. But mom did not know where. I told mom it was in Addison Joey was located and that I drove them through Addison the last time they were in Texas.

And now FNJ2's current Texas residency has been confirmed by FNJ2 himself, via a text message....

Howdy FUD, I'm having myself a mighty fine time so far in the Great State of Texas. Currently in the Addison part of north Dallas working at the Lincoln Centre. Might have an hour tomorrow or Monday to go and see Dealey Plaza. FNJ2

The above text  message was followed by several more, from which I learned FNJ2 is here through October 8, staying on the 10th floor of a hotel, enjoying the view. Of what, FNJ2 did not say.

So far no arrangement has been made for FNJ2 to meet up with his FUD....

No comments: