Friday, October 23, 2015

New Monitoring Storm Action From Miss Puerto Rico's Balcony

What you are looking at here is the stormy view, looking northeast, from my neighborhood Albertson's parking lot.

That menacing sky was doing its menacing in the noon time frame. I'd been to Walmart, forgot to get eggs, and so I stopped at Albertsons to correct that mistake.

Upon returning to my abode there was a respite from storminess. During that respite, post-lunch, pre the next storm, I drove over to Miss Puerto Rico's to pick up a couple items.

One of the items was a flat panel computer monitor.  A real big one. I'm looking at it right now. It will take some getting used to. Using two computer screens comes in real handy. The previous second screen was a bulky antique thing from sometime way back in the previous decade.

Whilst at Miss Puerto Rico's Belly Baby and I went outside to take the stormy picture you see below, looking north from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony.


It is now a few minutes past  five in the afternoon. So far no major storming. Just a little extra drippage. I suspect the respite from drippage and thunder booming will not be a long respite....

No comments: