Thursday, April 30, 2015

Escaping The TRWD Board Election Scandals By Walking With Ghostly Victims Of Eminent Domain Abuse

Today I decided to take a break from my temporary obsession with the ongoing TRWD Board Election Scandals and go to one of my favorite polluted creeks in the TRWD watershed, that being Village Creek.

Village Creek flows through the Village Creek Natural Historical Area. I go to this location to visit the Indian Ghosts who haunt the area where long ago many natives were murdered, or evicted from their land in a very primitive form of the Texas version of eminent domain abuse.

Nowadays Texas eminent domain abuse is usually accomplished without resorting to murder. Maybe some gravedigging, but seldom murder.

As far as I know.

Well, now that you are making me think about it, I suppose character assassination is a form of murder. A lot of that takes place during eminent domain abuse at this location on the planet.

I also visited the skittish Village Creek turtles today, which you can see above, where a few were sunbathing on their home log.

Village Creek appeared to be more brown than usual today. How does this water get so dirty in the short distance it has flowed from Lake Arlington?

Eternal optimist that I be I'm sure that brown water problem will soon be fixed.....

No comments: