Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Janice The Bibliotechnician Cursed Me With Insomnia

Yesterday afternoon I was peacefully minding my own business when suddenly I found myself confronted with what I believe to be some sort of subliminal message, delivered to me by Janice the Burlington Bibliotechnician.

That is the subliminal message you are looking at where usually you would see a photograph.

I think this subliminal message entered deep into my sub-conscious and caused me my first bad bout of insomnia in a really long time.

It was well after midnight when I finally passed out. And then slightly after 5, this morning, I was back awake again, tossing and turning in my malfunctioning slumber chamber.

Sometime before 6 I gave up on the notion that I was going to be doing any more sleeping. And so I got myself vertical and made coffee.

I have a bad feeling that this next to last Wednesday of the 1st month of 2013 is going to be a very long day.

No comments: