Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Morning In Chandler For McDonald's Breakfast Burritos With Meyer Lemons & The Remains Of A Palm Tree Forest Fire

What you are looking at in the picture is a pair of very big Meyer Lemons growing in my mom and dad's backyard.

My mom and dad and I just returned from a Grand Tour of Chandler to have some homemade Meyer Lemon Meringue Pie.

Meyer Lemons are rounder than your regular oblong type lemon. Rounder and sweeter. Meyer Lemons are a cross between a regular type lemon and Mandarin Orange. Which explains their origin in China.

On the Grand Tour of Chandler we found another of those cool McDonald's restaurants, like we went to yesterday. At this one I had something called a Breakfast Burrito.

After the Breakfast Burrito the tour continued through downtown Chandler, eventually going past a big forest of Palm Trees that had been badly burned in two Palm Tree forest fires.

The remains of a Palm Tree forest fire looks very unusual. I regret I was too busy gawking to take a picture. Maybe I will be going by the Palm Tree forest fire again whilst I am in Arizona, and take a picture.

In an hour or two I will be back in Chandler for a BBQ. Spencer Jack may be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer Jack will be there. His dad is still at the airport looking for his favorite uncle.