Saturday, March 3, 2012

The First Cloudy Saturday Of March

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell on this third day of the third month of 2012 it appears the morning of the first Saturday of March is dawning with some clouds between me and the sun.

Currently it is only 41 degrees. The 24 hour average has been above 50. I am hoping I am able to go successfully swimming again this morning.

I had intended to go bingoing at the Paradise Center's Camp Bowie Bingo last night. But I forgot.

I read on Facebook that the Camp Bowie Bingo bingo caller got heckled last week for bad bingo calling. I am not sure I know what bad bingo calling is. I've not played bingo very often. The last time was sometime in the last century.

I do not know where I will be getting my salubrious endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation today. I suspect it will be the Tandy Hills. I also suspect I will go to Town Talk.

In the meantime I am going swimming.

1 comment:

CatsPaw said...

I haven't played bingo since - well, I'm not going to tell you how many years ago it was. But I do recall the hardcore bingo players are - pretty hardcore.