Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter Memory Remembering Hiking To Delicate Arch In Arches National Park


Microsoft's OneDrive's Memories from this Day seems to be a gift which keeps on giving. Causing me to remember memories I've not remembered for a while. 

Two of my all-time photos showed up in the Memories from this Day email, on this final day of the 2024 version of March, also known, this year, as Easter.

The photos were taken with my long gone Casio digital camera with its unique selfie taking feature, years before phones made the selfie thing a common occurrence.

These two photos were taken in Arches National Park. That would be one of the state symbols of Utah in the background, known as Delicate Arch.


Staring at the camera lens, with me, that would be Wanda. 

The hike to Delicate Arch is one of the most scenic hikes I have ever hiked. There is some elevation gain, but not too strenuous an elevation gain. 

You do not need a ranger to guide you on the Delicate Arch hike, like you do on Arches National Park's Fiery Furnace hike.

Memories of trails from years past makes me wonder if I will ever once again see myself on a scenic trail in a scenic wonderland...

No comments: