Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Remembering Wee's Wedding With Hillary To Oregon Sand Dune Buggy With Mom Beached


Once again Google is goofy with its look back at my memories from this day, with this day being March 2.

Unlike most of these Google memory emails, where I have no clue what some of the memories are, in today's instance I know that each of the memories are. Why Google thinks I would be remembering these memories on this particular day, I do not know.

Two of the memories are from Wee's wedding in Singapore. You probably could guess those are the photos in the upper left and lower right.

The lower left memory is from My Date With Hillary, way back in 2008 in the Fort Worth Stockyards. That is a memorable memory.

The upper right is the Oregon Sand Dunes, with me and my siblings and cousins getting ready to go on a dune buggy ride.

And under that Sand Dune photo that would be my mom, likely also on the Oregon Coast, maybe at Fort Stevens State Park.

No comments: