Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Warm Walking With New Mountain Bike Gloves Making German Burritos


These shoes are made for walking, and walking they are going to do, and if you get in their way, they'll walk all over you.

This morning these shoes walked all over Lucy Park, including crossing the Lucy Park suspension bridge over the Wichita River, where my shoes stopped so I could take a photo, photo documenting we are back enjoying sunny warm weather.

Shorts and t-shirt temperatures and, unlike yesterday, not at all chilly due to wind.

Gel padded mountain bike gloves arrived from Amazon in today's mail. So, now I can resume mountain biking if the mood to roll wheels strikes me. 

A few weeks ago I noticed one of my mountain bike gloves was missing. No amount of searching turned up the missing glove. I figured if I ordered a new pair that would cause the missing glove to show up.

So far that missing glove remains missing.

I used my new found burrito rolling skills creatively for lunch. I boiled some bratwurst, squirted mustard all over a tortilla, put the bratwurst on the tortilla, with sharp cheese and sauerkraut. Then rolled them up like a burrito. In the oven for 10 minutes and out came a tasty German-themed burrito.

Tomorrow the Instant Pot is making wonton soup. Don't be late for lunch or it will likely be all gone...


No comments: