Friday, October 27, 2017

Dana Loesch Top 5 Famous Mullets Gar The Texan Omission

Friday afternoon I saw that which you see here on Twitter.

A Twitter Tweet where someone Dana Loesch via something called Dana Radio ranked the Top 5 Famous Mullets, along with Honorable Mention Mullets.

I know who a few of these mullet heads are, well, actually, all of them, except for Dog the Bounty Hunter and Danny McBride.

What appalls me is why is the most famous Texas mullet head is not on either the Top 5 or Honorable Mention mullet list?

I refer, obviously, to Gar the Texan, the famous West Texan who sported one of the most elaborate mullets in mullet history, a mullet which lasted for years after mullets passed their prime way back in the previous century.

I used to have an illustrative photo of Gar the Texan in long haired mullet mode, but I don't know where it is. If I find it I shall be sure to share it...

No comments: