Saturday, September 19, 2015

Is Spencer Jack's Dad In Eastern Washington Or Eastern Pennsylvania?

I am confused.

Yesterday I made mention of a text message I'd received from Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, also known as FNJ.

In that text message FNJ seemed to indicate he was heading to Eastern Washington, yesterday, to check out the wildfires. FNJ mentioned the North Cascades Pass back being open. And FNJ said he'd be visiting Liberty Bell.

Liberty Bell is a mountain one drives by on the North Cascades Pass highway.

Yesterday morning FNJ posted a post on Facebook with a picture of a Liberty Bell replica. This led to some confusion as to FNJ's location.

And now this morning, rather than photo documentation of the Eastern Washington wildfires, FNJ emailed me a selfie photo of himself standing in front of what looks to be Liberty Hall in Philadelphia.

Hence me being confused....

No comments: