Monday, December 17, 2012

The Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man Brewing Trouble With An Abrasive Ex-Wife

In 4 days, December 21, to be precise, the Winter Solstice arrives. On that day my shadow on the Tandy Hills will start to get  shorter.

Today's shadow on the Tandy Hills is so long it creates the illusion that I was wearing long pants to do my hill hiking, when I was not wearing long pants.

Changing the subject from not wearing long pants to something else.

I have been being a bit oblivious, it seems. I did not realize til this morning that Elsie Hotpepper has gone missing again. I have not heard from Ms. Hotpepper since Saturday.

When Elsie Hotpepper goes missing it usually means trouble is brewing.

Speaking of brewing trouble. This morning, on Facebook, I saw one of my Facebook Friends had written something about my ex-wife regarding my ex-wife saying something untoward about my Facebook Friend. My Facebook Friend's posting about my ex-wife prompted someone to comment with the following amusing few words....

When someone hurts you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They scratch and hurt you, yes. But in the end you are polished. And they are useless.

I actually know several people who have been rendered useless due to being abrasive sandpaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should introduce the former Mrs. Fubbo Jones to your pal, JD Granger. heh