Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Am Optimistic Tomorrow I Will Dodge Incoming Mayan Fireballs & Really HOT Temperatures


I got the above 7 Day Forecast from Mr. Tom on Facebook a couple minutes ago. Mr. Tom is based up in the Skagit Valley in my old home state of Washington. I found it interesting that the current temperature for Thursday, as in today, in the graphic above, is 45 degrees. which is the same temperature my computer based weather monitoring device is telling me it is currently at my location, a couple thousand miles from Mr. Tom's location.


However, my forecast for tomorrow,  as in Friday, December 21, is different than Mr. Tom's, according to my computer based temperature monitoring device.

Mr. Tom has it being 1250 degrees for the high, with 1147 for the low.With incoming exploding meteors.

I don't know how it is that my zone is being exempt from tomorrow's end of the world, Mayan catastrophe.

However, I just read, also on Facebook, that some Texas schools are closed tomorrow due to the incoming world ending disaster.

I suspect someone was maybe being a prankster saying some Texas schools are closed tomorrow due to parents have a big concern that the end of the world is about to happen. I believe most Texas schools are already closed, ahead of the Mayan catastrophe, due to it being the Christmas vacation time of the year.

Right now I am feeling a bit miserable, drugged up on cold medications. In my current state of misery it might come as a relief if the end of the Mayan calendar is also the end of the world tomorrow.

But, due to the medications and a good night's sleep I will likely wake up feeling much better and totally not in the mood to see any big fireballs heading my way.

No comments: