Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mountain Biking Through The Dark Gateway Park Jungle With Indian Soul Food

In the picture you are looking over my handlebars deep in the dark jungle of Gateway Park on the Fort Worth Mountain Bike Association (FWMBA) mountain bike trail.

It has been awhile since I've bi-pedaled on a mountain bike trail. I think it is well over a month since I got a flat front tire on the River Legacy Park mountain bike trail.

The flat tire happened around the time my allergy respiratory woes went into high gear.

Today was the first cool day I've been biking since I got a new bike. By cool day I mean cool in the sense of the word that refers to the temperature, although it being a cool day, temperature-wise, is making this particular Thursday a cool day in the other meaning of the cool word.

Whilst biking the air was cooled to a cool 60 something. Now, an  hour later, a couple minutes past one in the afternoon, the air is still relatively chilly at 70 degrees.

Swimming was very refreshing, early this morning, at 52 degrees.

Enough with the temperature reporting. It is time for lunch. Chicken Samosas with Cilantro Chutney, plus Collard Greens and Re-Fried Beans with a lot of Cilantro added. Basically lunch today is Indian Soul Food.

1 comment:

Shawn McAfee said...

Congrats on getting the new bike out. What kind of bike did you get?