Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Walking Around Fosdic Lake Thinking About Occupying A Woodshed While Being On Fire Due To Uncensored Skinny Dipping

Earlier today I said I thought I'd be going to the Tandy Hills for my endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation.

But, I changed my mind and went to Oakland Lake Park to walk around Fosdic Lake instead.

As you can see, Fosdic Lake is looking very serene today. And white puffy clouds are floating under the bright blue sky.

It does not appear to me that enough clouds are going to assemble today to deliver the predicted rain.

Looking at my computer based weather information device I see the prediction for rain has been removed from today and moved to Friday.


As you can see, it is currently 73 degrees at my location on the planet. I have my windows open. Last year, at this point in time, I had my furnace running and was wearing multiple layers of outerwear.

If the forecast holds, there will be no need for weather shielding tents at tomorrow's Occupy The Woodshed Protest on the banks of the Trinity River.

I got my TV Blog on fire for the first time in a long time. I figured there would be a lot of Googling for the uncensored version of last night's skinny dipping on ABC's The Bachelor. I figured right.

The TV Blog is currently getting more visitors every 20 minutes than Gar the Texan's Random Ramblings gets in a year.

I just threw that Gar the Texan remark in there to test if Gar the Texan's claim to read all of my bloggings is true.

5 comments:

Gar said...

Loser.

Durango said...

I'm shocked. You actually do read all my bloggings. How do you find the time?

Gar said...

I actually just check it once a week and search for Gar. Gotta make sure you aren't libeling me again.

Durango said...

Gar, I had no idea you had such a worry about being libeled. I think your monitoring method may be flawed, due to the fact that a week or two or three ago I libeled you quite slanderously, almost to a level where I almost felt bad about it, and I got no note from your legal team demanding that I cease and desist and print a retraction.

Gar said...

My team and I leave no clues that we are tracking your indiscretions. Once we have enough evidence to permanently silence you, then we will pounce. It may take years. Decades even. Or it could happen tomorrow.
The anticipation should be maddening for you. It might be what's causing your chronic typing problem.