Sunday, January 8, 2012

Up Late The 2nd Sunday Of 2012 After Saturday Night's Republican Debate

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the outer world you might guess I got up after the sun on this second Sunday of the New Year.

Your guess would be correct.

The sky appears to be bluer than yestermorning's gray, cloud-covered sky.

I was not at a location with television viewing capability until about a half hour in to last night's Republican Debate.

On my way back to a location with television viewing capability, that being my abode, I saw some oddness at my neighborhood Fort Chesapeake. It was dark at that point in time, so I did not think I could document the oddness with photos. I will walk to Fort Chesapeake this morning, with the hope that the oddness will be available for photo documenting.

Regarding last night's Republican Debate. Methinks there have been way too many Republican Debates this election cycle. To me the debates have seemed to spiraled down to being somewhat farcical.

The most strangely farcical moment last night came from a bizarre, nonsensical question from George Stephanopoulos, asking something about contraception. The question was asked of Mitt Romney, who was just as perplexed as the viewers about the question. Even after Romney made it clear that Stephanopoulos' question made no sense, Stephanopoulos proceeded with pressing for an answer to his nonsensical question.

Ron Paul seemed to loop into loopyland more than normal last night. I like Ron Paul. But, he has articulation problems at times.

Rick Perry continues to embarrass me. And himself.

Rick Santorum bugs me. I'm not quite sure why.

It was an improvement to be rid of Michelle Bachmann.

I wish I could say I am going swimming now.

No comments: