Friday, January 27, 2012

A Breezy, Balmy Walk Around Fosdic Lake With The Ducks

Fosdic Lake Blue Lagoon With Ducks
Today I returned to Oakland Lake Park to walk around Fosdic Lake for the first time since our recent deluges.

I don't know why there were no big waves, with whitecaps, on Fosdic Lake. At noon it was so windy I had to hold on to my hat during the course of more than one extremely blustery gust.

It is currently 63 degrees in the outer world at my location. I was overheating, so I have opened the window in my computer room. A nice cooling breeze is now cooling me.

I think I have said it before, but that never stops me from repeating myself. I do not ever recollect opening my windows in Texas during previous years during the Winter months of December and January. So far, this winter, there have been multiple instances of having my windows open.

By this time last year we'd been in the Deep Freeze, with frozen water material on the ground, at least once, leading up to the Super Bowl Week of Blizzards, Ice Storms and Snow.

Too bad the Super Bowl is not in Cowboys Stadium this year. It would have left a much better impression. Assuming no Jerry Jones Seating Scandal Debacle, along with the balmy weather.

No comments: