Sunday, November 20, 2011

The 3rd Sunday Of November Dawns Dry & Warm In This Parched Part Of The Planet

The view from my primary viewing portal on the world is not frosty this 20th morning of the next to last month of 2011.

The sun is up on the 3rd Sunday of November, currently heating the outer world in my location on this parched part of the planet to a balmy, for this time of year, 68 degrees.

I have the window open of my primary viewing portal. I believe this to be unprecedented at this point in time in the rapidly approaching Winter.

We are in Day Two of the rain predictors predicting rain.

So far, at least where I have been, total dryness has prevailed. Currently I'd call what hovers above to be light cloudiness. Not as stormy looking as yesterday morning.

MKB's Computer Screen
A few days ago we got to the edge of freezing. This put what appeared to be frost on my primary viewing portal. I took a picture of the frosty window.

Later that day I was scrolling through all the babble on Facebook when I saw a picture that looked familiar.

My favorite Tacomaite, MKB, had taken the picture of my frosty window and turned it into the background on her computer screen, so she could have a window in her windowless cubicle at work.

It is now time for me to venture into the outer world and find my way to a swimming pool to have a very pleasant swim in very pleasant temperatures.

No comments: