Sunday, July 16, 2023

Remembering Getting Misty At Six Flags While Smiling In Waco


 It is rare I remember all the memories in one of the OneDrive Memory emails I get from Microsoft, daily. 

Three of today's memories are remembering Six Flags Over Texas, in Arlington. Upon first glance I thought I was looking at Parker County Peach Festival photos, and the multiple cooling misters one finds at that festival.

But, upon closer examination I realized those are Six Flags misters misting people.

The two photos on the lower right are me, smiling like a crazed monkey.

There is this annoying gaslighter I know who is constantly gaslighting me about smiling. It is so annoying, and offputting. I shan't name the offending gaslighter, suffice to say she is real nutty.

I think the photo of me lifting up my sunglasses is from Lucy Park, here in Wichita Falls.

The photo below that I believe was taken on the Cameron Park mountain bike trails in Waco, Texas. I can tell that photo was taken with my now antique Casio digital camera. Whilst the other photo was taken with my phone.

I can not help but wonder what memories Microsoft will bring me tomorrow...

No comments: