Friday, February 17, 2023

It's A Boy!!!


This morning of the third Friday of the second month of 2023 I woke up my phone to find a text message with the above screen shot. 

My Favorite Nephew and Neice-in-Law, Christopher and Carissa, are well on their way to becoming a mom and dad.

When I talked to Carissa's Mother-in-Law, several weeks ago, I was told there was to be a gender reveal in a day or two.

I called Carissa's Mother-in-Law a couple days ago, intending to ask what the gender reveal revealed, but I forgot to do so.

And so, I text messaged a couple days later, asking what the gender reveal revealed, hence this morning's text message screen shot answering that question.

It's a Boy!!!

It took me a moment or two to think I figured out what is happening in the photo. Apparently, the gender reveal was revealed via smoke signals.

Pink if it is a girl. Blue if a boy.

That is Christopher with his arms in the air, in the white shirt in the center right of the screen shot, likely erupting in shouts of joy as the boy news was delivered via blue smoke...

No comments: