Thursday, May 19, 2022

104 Degree Shady Lucy Park Day


With the outer world being heated to over 100 again, today, it was back to the shade of Lucy Park I ventured to get me some salubrious endorphin inducing aerobic activity.

One more day of overheat is scheduled, and then a cold front blows in from the north, dropping the temperature some 30 degrees, give or take a degree or two.

Lucy Park is the only ultra-shady location I have hereabouts to go to when the sun gets into blistering mode. Lake Wichita Park, little shade. Wichita Bluff Nature Area, no shade. Sikes Lake, a little shade. 

I read this morning that the D/FW Metroplex is at a Red Level Ozone Alert, some of which is being caused by dust blowing in from Africa, Saharan Desert dust.

At my location, about 130 miles northwest of the outer edges of D/FW, there is not haze, no smog, just a clear blue sky.

Below we learn it is going to be a mighty fine upcoming weekend, with the outer world chilled cooler than I have my interior world's A/C set to...


No comments: