Thursday, October 10, 2019

Incoming Cold Dodging Possible Lightning Bolts

Under an ominous sky my handlebars took my bike north today, first to Hamilton Park, via the Circle Trail, then south to Sikes Lake, where we stopped to take the stormy photo you see here.

I have had a couple day respite from needing air conditioned comfort.

But today the A/C is back on, for a short duration.

With that short duration due to the anticipated incoming cold front which is scheduled to drop the temperature by about 40 degrees by tomorrow.

This temperature schedule seems to be frequently changing, depending on which temperature information source is being the temperature information source.

Thunderstorming is also on the menu for today. So far I have heard no banging booms.

A year ago today I headed west to Arizona, arriving the day after leaving Texas. A week later Linda Lou arrived for a couple days of helping drive Miss Daisy. Hard to believe this is already a year ago. Seems so recent.

I do not know when next I will be visiting Arizona. I suspect it will be sooner rather than later...

No comments: